Thursday, December 06, 2007

They are done!!!!!





I did it! I finally finished all my Christmas dolls! There were four more but they have all found new homes so these girls are my finished product and I am so glad they are done! I decided last night I wasn't going to bed until they were. It was a late night but I am glad I did it, now I can move on to other Christmas projects.





That cute girl on the end just wanted to be pink and white, I may still add wings and make her an angel or she may be early for Valentines Day.

And this little lady may still get a bun or something but I kind of liked how she looked like she had a pixie cut.

This one has a little bun.



And Brittany says she thinks this one looks French!

And this is the one who had a makeover from her days as a witch. She got a new hat and skirt!

Well, I braved the drizzle and got a couple of better pictures! These girls are all in the shop now.

12 comments:

love.boxes said...

they are soooo darling! I love the little french girl!

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable!!! I love the picture of you in your crown tooooooo!!!!
Happy Jingles, dah-link!

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle what a gorgeous collection of dolls. You have done a wonderful job in creating them and their looks. Love the one in pink and white and I think she would look so cute with some wings.
Alison

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Oh Gooodness me!!! They are more than adorable!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
I love them all, but I think I love the French looking one the best (maybe it's her eyes).
Kathy :)

Heather said...

OK - I am totally dying for the Little Miss Christmas with the blue eyes!!. They are all amazingly beautiful, but that one really speaks to me for some reason.

Very nicely done!

love.boxes said...

tons of cute presents are on their way to you tomorrow. Missed you yesterday. :)

Diane Duda said...

Look at you go! And I can't even finish those two I started weeks ago. Argh...but good for you. :)

xo
Di

liz said...

i like the pixie hair one- i think she's my fav. nice work!

Amanda Edwards said...

This would have taken me all year to finish! You are so clever!

Circe said...

I saw some of your little people in person at Tiff's and they were so cute! Post lots of Nutcracker stuff so we can see the cute angel! Love ya!

Natasha Burns said...

My gosh you've been busy! they're all gorgeous!