Sunday, March 23, 2008



An Easter Greeting!

I hope all of my wonderful blogging friends have a wonderful Easter Sunday filled with peace and joy. We are trying hard to remember today at our house the sacrifice that makes this such a beautiful day and time of year. It is hard though when there is also the magic of pretty colored eggs and loads of chocolate to enjoy! I hope everyone finds a great balance and has a wonderful day! I will be back later with pictures of the kids in all their Easter finery but I couldn't wait to wish everyone a very Happy Easter!


3 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

Happy Easter
oxoox,
jessi

Alison Gibbs said...

Happy Easter
Alison

love.boxes said...

I listened to Consider the Lilies with Josh on Sunday as we drove around in the pretty sunshine. That was pretty good.