Friday, February 22, 2008

Visiting San Francisco!
I didn't want you to think I have disappeared altogether, but we have been so busy having fun with our company there hasn't been too much time for blogging! I thought I would show you our little trip to the City on President's Day. We got a babysitter and rode the BART for the first time and it was great! We will definitely be taking vistors to the city that way again. We visited Chinatown and Coit tower. Here is William starting the climb up to Coit tower with his parents.
There were great views of the Golden Gate Bridge when we got up there. Can you see all the fun sailboats?
And it is always fun to be in the valley of sky scappers. I love this view. We managed to visit Fisherman's Wharf too. It is amazing what you can accomplish when you don't take kids with you!

6 comments:

Elisa said...

I love San Fransisco! It's one of my favorite places! How fun for you to be so close to enjoy its beauty!
Elisa

love.boxes said...

Isn't that one of the most beautiful cities! I just love it! I want to eat 40 clove chicken at The Stinking Rose sometime... no one will be my friend after that though. :)

Celia Fae said...

Great photos. Makes me want to go on an outing.

No bench at my house. Everyone has to eat a little of everything and that is it. But at Grandma's house, we abide by her rules. Luckily, she's mellowed in her old age. Don't tell her I said that.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

the Bart is a wonderful way to get around there. I've done it both ways, with a car and by Bart, and public transportation is so much easier!

Jennie said...

How fun! We love that city - there is so much to do and see. I'm glad you were able to get away.

SSWS said...

Again....I'm jealous! Next time go to Breakfast at Mama's cafe on Washington Square. You won't be disappointed....Best pancakes EVER!