Wednesday, November 21, 2007


And yet another Doll!

Are you folks getting tired of these yet? I have really been trying to get a bunch in the shop before my company comes today so this seems to have been a doll-blog this week. Hope you don't mind, your lovely comments really help me feel good about putting them out there in the world!
Well the virtual prom was really fun yesterday, go check it out if you didn't get the chance. Natasha really did a great job of hosting! I have to say I was quite ready to get a new post up here today. Being greeted by the big-haired me was a bit un-nerving all day yesterday!

Well, I have to go get my parents from the airport this afternoon so there may not be to much from me for a day or too but I have a feeling that may be the case throughout blogland.

Oh, one last thing. I really like the way these flowers are working with the new bun hair. Which do you like better Miss Autumn's two buns from a couple of days ago or Miss Christmas's single one? They are both in the shop now. Have a great Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Love this doll, Her hair looks great.
Alison

noodle and lou said...

I can't decide which I like more! They are both adooooorable!!

Love your prom pictures, by the way! I don't know if I could have posted mine...my hair would barely fit in the photo! ahhhh, the 80's!! Happy Thanksgiving!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your dolls are so cute!! I love the way you take the pics of them in the garden!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Kathy :)

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

She is soooo sweet!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!