Thursday, November 22, 2007



Happy Thanksgiving!

Thought I would just give you a couple of cute pilgrims to look at this lovely Thanksgiving morning! I hope you have as much fun at your dinner today as these kids had at theirs last week. It was perfect kid fare, nuggets, Mac and cheese pigs in a blanket and as many cupcakes as you wanted! This is Matthew with his favorite little friend("she is the most beautiful in my class Mom"). Aren't they cute little pilgrims? I am grateful for so much today. The wonderful family I have, some of which is visiting me today, new friends and old, and so much more. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Michelle and family!
Matthew is so cute.
Hugs to everyone!
thank you for being great family!
tattingbug

Sandy McTier Designs said...

How sweet!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Many blessings,
Sandy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
HOpe you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
What cute pics of the kids...Matthew is such a cutie!
Kathy :)

Circe said...

Hi Michelle! Scott and I started a blog, and it's your fault! It's addictive! And so much fun! It's dopppartyofseven.blogspot. Check it out and give me tips! Love, Circe

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

That's soooo sweet. How darling!

Felicia said...

Oh, they're cute as cake! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)