Friday, November 02, 2007


Pretty pretty presents for me!

Well, we have recovered a bit from Halloween , it certainly was fun, and now I want to show you some of my presents. Look at this adorable package that came from sweety-pie Vanessa! I treated myself to one of her prints for my birthday and the darling girl told me to pick another and she sent it to me for my birthday! I have loved watching how the crowd of lovely ladies she creates has grown and am so excited to have two of my own now!


Aren't they just beautiful? She makes their dresses from layers of book pages. I wasn't sure what they would look like as a print but I have to tell you they are just gorgeous. So thank you thank you Miss Vanessa,you are the best! Oh, and I ordered some darling postcards too. You have to go over to her shop and check them out!






I loved them so much I hung them on this wall so I could see them from the kitchen where I seem to spend most of my time.

And hubby gave me this neat print for my birthday. It is printed on tin. Love how it's retro look.



So hope you are having a great weekend. I may not get to visit blogland much for the next few days. I have a big night of crafting to pull together for the ladies in our church, but I will be back for sure Wednesday. And knowing me I won't really be able to stay away!

11 comments:

Amanda Edwards said...

you lucky girl you!although I am not surprised because I know that Vanessa is a beautiful giving person. Ooh, I want to go shopping in her shop now!

Michelle said...

You really should go to her shop, I am planning on her for christmas

Natasha Burns said...

wow Vanessa's work is awesome! lucky you!!!!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Vanessa does the most beautiful work!

Alison Gibbs said...

Vanessa's work is beautiful.
Enjoy your crafting session with the ladies.
Alison

liz said...

i love that, i need to make sure i put happy things on my walls. it's not been too urgent as the blue blue sky out my windows keeps me distracted. ;-)

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Happy Belated BIRTHDAY Michelle!

I love the new prints...Lucky you!
{I am off to see more of Vanessas' work!}

The kiddos look so cute in their halloween attire!
And you...
Look simply marvelous in your tiara! Just like a princess!

Enjoy your crafting day with the ladies! Sounds like fun!!!!
Wish I was there!

Hugz, Dolly

Heather said...

Wow! I want to go to your Enrichment Night! That can imagine it will be super fun if you're the one planning it! :)

Too bad your neck of the woods is just barely too far to drive on a weeknight. Otherwise I'd ask your ward to temporarily adopt me! :)

love.boxes said...

You really picked some beautiful Vanessa creations and they look so pretty on that wall. Someday a few of your blogland friend here are going to be famous and Vanessa is one of them.

Love the SF tin too! Soo cute. Good luck with RS!!!! I feel for you.

Felicia said...

Vanessa's pieces always look so magical :)

Anonymous said...

OH! Swooooon!! I missed this!! Okay, I need to send you a square mat for Reverie... That will be my birthday gift!!! xoxoxox