Saturday, November 24, 2007

A new face in Blogland!

One of my best friends, Circe has started a new blog. We have been friends since the third grade when I used to give her my potato chips because I didn't like them(I know, go figure!). Her birthday is the day before mine so we have shared a lot of fun birthday memories too. She is one of the most amazing, creative moms I know. She makes and repairs violins, teaches ballet and has five great kids. Any one of those would be more than I can handle. She has a great, funny style of writing so go on over and say hello, I think you will be glad you did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you are so on the ball! And thanks for the nice things you said about me! You are wonderful to have around for my ego! I love ya! Your encouraging words are awesome. As soon as I figure out how, I'll put a link to you on my page...or whatever. All this is still new to me! Love, Circe

love.boxes said...

Hooray! Circe joined blogland. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how swett! What a lovely family they have! I can not belive youa re still friends with the people you knew as kids, that floors me!!! How wonderful!!!