Sunday, November 18, 2007


Hello! I am a new gingham girl!
This is my new doll idea. I had this idea to try and do something new with their hair. And I love it when something in my head actually turns out in real life! I think I will use this same idea to give some of them a cute bun on top. There should be a whole bunch (I am working on a group of ten), in the shop over the next week. My goal is to finish most of them before my company comes Wednesday. Anyway, she is waving hello to you and she is in the shop!
Here is a close up of her face, the eyes got a lot bigger this time.

And I really like this little buns. I don't know is she more Gretel from the Sound of Music or Princes Leah?

6 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Michelle she is so darling, just adorable!!!

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle, She is sooo.. cute. Love the buns.
Alison

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!! :)

love.boxes said...

To me she looks like the Ladies in Waiting from the Nutcracker! Very cute!

Betty said...

I love her cute hairdo! Your dolls are adorable!

noodle and lou said...

Michelle, I love her so much! Your dolls are absolutely adorable!!!

xoxo...jenn