Saturday, November 10, 2007





Happy, Happy Birthday!


It is my dear friend Tiffany at loveboxes birthday today! If you have a minute go over and tell her Happy Birthday for me please! Her daughter's birthday is tomorrow and she always gets so busy with that I am always afraid she will forget to celebrate herself. She is a darling girl who has been my friend all my life! We grew up in the same neighborhood and went to school together clear through college. It is so great to have a friend who has known me so long and knows all my history, faults and funny stories. I am so grateful to have this wonderful friend to share my crazy craft ideas with, kid stories, favorite books and of course blogging with!




This funny little picture is of us in about second grade I would guess. Tif is the adorable one on the left in gorgeous red gingham dress her mom made, her mom always made her the most beautiful dresses that made her look like a little china doll. I am in the middle next to our friend Kim.


Hope you have a wonderful day Tif! I love ya!

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

How cute you three girls look. How wondeful to have someone that has been your friend for such a long time.
Alison

Natasha Burns said...

awww you two look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh I must say Happy Birthday to the lovely Tiffany!! She is such a doll!!!

You girls are cute now and were cute then!!!! xoxoxoxo

Some things never change!!

HippieDog said...

How absolutely darling!! Such sweet memories :)

love.boxes said...

Thanks Michelle.. what a really fun blog birthday card. I just love it. You were right I was up to my ears in little c's birthday.

You know that picture you've posted of us... that is my favorite dress my mom ever made me. Don't tell her I said that because I guess it wasn't the most complicated one, but I got to choose the pattern and the colors (look fushia! surprise) and even after all these years it's my favorite... and you and all the girls are my favorite friends. There is nothing like someone who has known you since you were 5 and still likes you right! Here's to the next 32 years of friendship and into forever. Love ya Michelle!