Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween!


It's Halloween Yeah!!

Okay this is the part where I gush in a nauseating manner about my cute kids. Those with sensitive stomachs may want to come back tomorrow. This post will not be scary in any way! Just stinking cute! Here we have a Power ranger Matthew, Princess Brittany and Joshua the friendly dragon. And just for the record I cannot tell you what I went through to get these pictures but it involved a TV playing Elmo placed behind me.





Okay, so Joshua is also Superman. The dragon costume was Matthew's and I thought he should have a new one of his own too. And he can wear this all winter(I know I really have Halloween problems!) But I think Lois Lane doesn't stand a chance against that smile!





And Princess Brittany is loving her ensemble and tiara!













And this is Matthew practicing his seriously tough Power Ranger face. You are scared aren't you?






This is the not so scary Matthew! Don't you love that great spider hat!



Hope you are having a fantastic Halloween and having lots of fun! We are going to!

11 comments:

Erin Earls said...

Great costumes and great pictures. Have a Happy Halloween!
Love Erin~

love.boxes said...

Thanks for the card! The kids look really great!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Great spider head!!!

Janice said...

Your little Superman is darling! That picture is priceless. What an amazing mother you are.

Anonymous said...

GUshing Gushing Gushing with you!!!!!!! Too adorable!!! xoxoxo

Natasha Burns said...

Such cuties! LOL I understand the TV and Elmo thing, hehehe!

Alison Gibbs said...

Michelle what beautiful photos of the kids. Great job on getting such fabulous photos - never thought of having the tv behind to make them look the right direction. Have to try it.
Alison

Betty said...

I would gush too! They're all so cute!

liz said...

cute costumes and fun shots! LOVE that superman smile!

HippieDog said...

Such sweet little Spookies!! Enjoy your crafting adventures!! xo

Camille said...

You always do such fun things for Halloween. Your kids are lucky!