Sunday, September 04, 2011

My Boy is Nine!

I can't believe it, my baby boy is nine! He was my tiniest baby and now he is so big! We have been celebrating all weekend long and we aren't done yet! This was his friend party. We took he and four friends to the Aquatic center. Brilliant, if I do say so myself. They had a blast and I read a book. Again, any birthday party where I am reading a book is a good one! It was a small enough group that they played together the whole time.

Then we had a little family party today. The cake was Lego inspired Pirates of the Caribbean. This has become my go-to cake idea for boys. The cake is easy, turns out very cool and the boys keep the legos. He was pretty happy with the keyboard I found on KSL so he can start piano lessons. He also spent a good chunk of the weekend working on the volcano kit an car model he received. I think he had a good birthday. I sure am glad he is my boy. He is a good, sweet, smart, amazing boy! Happy Birthday Matthew!

No comments: