Friday, February 10, 2012

Bringing Back the Fun Mom

A week or so ago I realized that I used to do a lot more crafts with Matthew and Brittany when they were Josh's age and next year he will be in school all day. I figured I should try and do more crafts with him while I still can. So I looked at my pinterest boards and found this one. Marbleizing paper with shaving cream. Spray the shaving cream into cookie sheet. Then drop food coloring and stir it around with a popsicle stick. Then I let him take it over by the sink and "shave" it with a small spatula.

Look how cool they turned out! As he was shaving it I had him put the colored shaving cream in a bowl and then he took it into the bathtub.

And painted the walls. What a blast! I do admit I had a moment of panic when I thought "what if that doesn't come off the marble?" But it did. It was so much fun we had to do the whole thing over again the next day with Brittany an Matthew!

No comments: