Thursday, October 18, 2007



The Batcave: Before and After!
We are still working on getting the rooms around here just right and last week we worked on the Batcave. I love this little room but it has been serving as a dumping ground. The kids are supposed to keep their backpacks, shoes and library books in there but they wanted it to still be a fun room where they could draw too. This is before, and as bad as it looks I had just picked it up!
And this is after!
I made a curtain out of black gingham and hung it on a shower rod to cover the Christmas decoration storage and we still have room to tuck our library book bag behind it too. We also fit the little table and chairs in there with the light projector drawing table.

This is my favorite part. I hung a strip of wide ribbon with some pretty upholstery nails and the kids can hang their art work with some wooden clothespins I had hanging around!

Great artists huh!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youa re the funnest mommie ever!!!! xoxo

Natasha Burns said...

i agree with Vanessa, you're such fun! looks great!

Amanda Edwards said...

their special little place looks very cosy! I wish we had a Batcave at our house too!

Alison Gibbs said...

Just love The Bat Cave.
Alison