Sunday, October 21, 2007



Loved Miss Potter!

My sister is here visiting this weekend and we have gotten to watch a few fun girl movies. Neither of us had seen Miss Potter yet and I have to say it was all I had hoped for! So visually lovely, I liked the simple slow plot and is it silly to say that I liked how little make-up Renee was wearing?! I am really in a Beatrix Potter mood now and want to get all of the adorable little books again. My favorite was the Tale of Two Bad Mice, loved Hunnca Munnca. What was your favorite Beatrix Potter book? I think I will even try and find a biography on her. I highly recommend it, if we could occupy the kids I think we would watch it again before she leaves today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it too. It did make me a little sad. I just wanted to reach in and make it all turn out magically. AARRGG real life!
tattingbug

Natasha Burns said...

I loved it too Michelle! It's nice to see a film without violence or hard core stuff, or even soft core stuff, just a nice easy film to watch and how sweet were the characters coming off the pages!
Those English cottages, oh sigh and dream xoxo

love.boxes said...

I love this movie! My favorite book is The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy Winkle or Wiggle or something like that.

Betty said...

That movie was so sweet. I think I will rent it again. I haven't watched Pushing up Daisies yet, but now I am going to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

G.G. said...

Great Movie. My fav line has to be when her friend said "I would trample my own mother" when they were discussing whether or not B should marry the brother. My best friend and I laughed so hard.