Saturday, October 13, 2007


I am soooo lucky!
Look what came for me yesterday in the mail! My dear friend Tif from Loveboxes sent this for my birthday which is coming up. Of course when I see that loveboxes return address I pretty well know it is for my birthday(sweet girl does this every year), but do I save it to open on my actual birthday? No way! Unless it has got do not open until stamped all over it there is no way I am waiting for the actual day! And look how lovely! Tif is the master of gift-wrap and no one does it like she does. Just look at all the goodies! One of my recent favorite boxes, lily of the valley. Which is nice since I had to leave my lily of the valley in Utah. We love ducks around here and this is a super soft and sweet one. Tif always tucks a yummy candy or two and there has been much begging for mom to share this time. And last but not least a sweet little tea towel that I think I am going to line a basket in my bathroom with and display some boxes there. I have to tell you Tif is one of my oldest and dearest friends. We have known each other since we were very little girls and grew up in the same neighborhood. I do have to say though, I think we are better friends now than ever growing up. She has been so supportive and helpful during this move. I really, really miss her though!





Since we are talking about Miss Loveboxes I thought I would show you my Halloween boxes she has given me over the years. This year's box is a kitty I think and I highly recommend you go check out her shop and get yourself one!

5 comments:

Marci said...

That is why I haven't sent your Birthday Present yet. It is here looking right at me and I was waiting to atleast monday before i sent it. But I do love the box it is really cute.

Amanda Edwards said...

what a sweet friend! handmade presents really are the best kind, aren't they? enjoy your special day and don't share your sweets with anyone!

Natasha Burns said...

How precious!!!! Tiffany makes beautiful boxes and it is so much more special that she put together such beauties for her old (not age wise!) friend. It's so nice to be able to make things for friends isn't it

love.boxes said...

Michelle, I'm so glad that you liked this little gift and hope you have a wonderful birthday.

It was good to talk with you today.

Janice said...

I have the witch love box and I LOVE it.