Friday, October 19, 2007



My new favorite show!!!

I love this show! Pushing Daisies on Wednesday nights is so pretty! I mean just look at that photo! It has the best costuming and the lead girl, a girl named Chuck, wears things I imagine Audrey Hepburn wearing. It is just such a lovely thing to see on television for a change. And although the premise sounds a bit morbid(it is about a guy who can bring people back to life by touching them and then tries to solve their murders), it is so light and smart and funny. My sister is here visiting an we stayed up watching it on the abc web site. If you haven't seen it and you have high speed you really ought to check it out. I find it at abc7.com. And if you don't give it a try next Wednesday. I hope you like it as much as we did!

4 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Michelle I love TV shows, this is one I am going to try to find as we don't have it here in Australia yet. I'm sure if it becomes really successful one of our channels will pick it up. Looks really cute! xo

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I haven't seen this one yet, but I'll check it out.

love.boxes said...

I am going to try and watch it! How fun to see all those cute clothes!

Natasha Burns said...

Michelle I watched the first episode and a bit of the second (then it was 3am and i had to go to bed!) but i love what i have seen so far!!!! thank you for bringing this to our attention!