Monday, October 29, 2007


My little artists!
The reflections contest deadline is coming up next week so we worked on our entries this weekend. The theme was I can make a difference by... Matthew did by exploring space and Brittany's is ...by helping endangered animals. I think they turned out really great. I we learned the difference in making a really impressive entry is to paint/collage it on a canvas. So I buy the cheap canvas mounted on cardboard from Wal-Mart and they look really great don't they?!

5 comments:

HippieDog said...

Love child art!! Isn't it the best? We are working on Jake's playroom---I'm hoping to frame each and everyone of his artful little adventures :) Have a sweet day Michelle! You're such a good mommy :) xo

Natasha Burns said...

Wow you've got some really talented kids on your hands there Michelle!!!

allison said...

You're right about using canvas...very impressive. These look fantastic.

I tagged you for a sweet Halloween treat!

Sarah Smiles said...

They look awesome. We will have to use you suggestion. Rachel's is due on friday and so far we have just talked about it.

Felicia said...

A couple of budding Picassos!