Tuesday, October 02, 2007


A little bit of crafting!

I was able to do a little crafting last night after people went to bed. I really like the way this little box turned out. I was making it for a swap and now I like it so much I think I may make some for Christmas. It is a great little size for earrings and such. Oh, and Ari asked about that fun pattern I sometimes photo things on. It is a tablecloth my mom gave me. Believe it or not it is vinyl and wonderfully kid proof! I love it and wish I had a dozen more for when it dies one day!


And I finished some little black witchy birds. Made their little hats myself!




I have been tagged for a fun craft tag, I am going to try and post it later, but there are two little boys with colds here today that are slowing me down a bit.

5 comments:

Marci said...

Hey I love the box and I sorry about your boys. It is never fun when you have sick kids.

Natasha Burns said...

Such a cute box Michelle!!!

Alison Gibbs said...

What a cute little box Michelle. Your Witchy Birds are great. Hope the boys are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the Witchy Birds!! I've been trying to find wallpaper with a pattern like that for either my bedroom or guest room.

Anonymous said...

I am swooning over that paper or coverlet, or whatever that background is!!!!! And your bird witches and the sunday treats!!! I can't stand it, I have to come live with you!!! xoxoxo