Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine Crafts

Another craft from pinterest that I worked on while William was out of town. This one was actually for my sister. It is really fun to touch. Doesn't it look like brains?

Here it is on the front door. Last year this time of year I was making pillows like crazy. This year it seems to be wreaths.

I also found these on clearance at Target after Christmas. Let's just say I went a little crazy buying them. But they were so cute and so cheap! And now they are a Valentine's Day garland. For pretty much everyone I know!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute! Thanks so much for the garland. It looks so festive on my hutch. Now I just need to add my pink fairy that Tiff gave us last year and it will be complete! :)

Anonymous said...

The heart is really sweet and fits PERFECTLY!

Sarah Smiles said...

Wow! I want one!

Tiff said...

It is the cutest wreath of all time!! I am a very grateful and proud owner!! You are the best sister EVER!