Thursday, July 23, 2009

Heritage Park With the Cousins

Last week part of the reason I was so absent from Blogland was that I was just too busy playing with the family that was in town. The last day they stayed with us they planned to go visit the This is The Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake. I was really behind on laundry and such so I thought we would sit this one out. Then Tante Elizabeth called and said it would be so much more fun for her kids if mine came too. How could I resist? Glad I didn't! I hadn't ever taken my kids there and it was a blast.

I would have missed a moment like this one! Joshua, Clarissa and Nicholas. The little boys loved this train so much they just wanted to ride it all day long.

Josh had to try every little house, and of course compete with his sister.

Matthew helped Nicholas ride the ponies.

We also squeezed in a trip to the Treehouse museum that week. Brittany can really get that stuffed pony to go!

Who wouldn't hang out with these cute girls than do laundry? Brittany waited a long time for Audrey to get her and add another girl to the number of girl cousins around here, they are pretty scarce.

Aren't these boys handsome all ready for church?

It was so great to have Joseph's family visit. Funny how sometimes I have to have someone visit to remember all the fun things there are to do around here.

4 comments:

Queen Elizabeth said...

What fun! No, not coming to the reunion :( Too much $$$ for airfare. You'll have to give me the scoop!!!

Janice said...

I've never taken my kids there. I need to add that to the list.

Artfulife said...

So cute! Looks like you are having a great sumer.

Jennie said...

It is so good to hear the Heritage Park place is fun. We are lucky ducks and have free tickets for our family sitting on our counter. When the weather cools off, we plan to go. Your post made me excited to see all they have to offer.

Have a great holiday wknd.