Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Doll Swap

This is an exceptionally crazy time of year to even think about a swap but when I saw this one for an altered doll swap it was more than I could resist. I cheated a bit and altered one of my own dolls. She was left over from my big-eye stage I went through a couple of years ago. She got a new crown and a Christmas tree to hug.
My partner, the amazing Viv made me this little Snow girl. Isn't she the most darling thing you have ever seen? When I found out Viv was my partner I was so excited, she makes amazing tiny things. I love her so much! I even tried to use this same idea on a little doll I had but of course she isn't finished and she has been relegated to the list of things to work on after the holidays. Lucky for me I have this sweety to make me happy, she sits in my kitchen window and fits in perfectly with the snow outside. Thanks Viv!



1 comment:

vivian said...

And.. Thank you Michelle! I love my big eyed girl! she is sitting in a chair with another doll near the christmas tree! Thank you so much! I too was thrilled to have you for a partner. YOu know I love your dolls. I've yet to post pics.. but this weekend I will have a post of all kinds of great things Ive recieved in the mail lately! (sooo time consumeing to blog and keep up with others!) Have a sweet day my friend!

vivian