Sunday, December 06, 2009

Merry Christmas Girls

Last night was my very favorite party of the Holiday season. It was with my "Davis Girls". We all went to high school together, most of us even went to elementary school together. I love these girls so much and sort of feel like we are warriors together. Mother, wife, sister and friend warriors. We are fighting every day to create good lives for ourselves and our families and hopefully turn the little people we have been entrusted with into lovely people. I would go to war with or in defence of any one of these girls and know they would do the same for me. We try and go out to dinner about four times a year and a small group of us has begun lunching together almost weekly, that is how much we enjoy each other. Unfortunately we had so much fun I forgot to take a picture of us all together. All I have is this picture of my friend Tiffany's lovely tree that we are going to pretend is artistically blurry. She created such a beautiful party for us in her colorful, pretty home during a week that was not easy for her.
Oh, and this one of the only boy we let come. Little Ptolemy. But he was dressed like a little elf and acted like a little angel so it doesn't count.

It was such a great night of good food, fun presents and most importantly treasured friends. Thanks girls and Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

You are lucky to have such a great little band of women who have managed to still stay connected through the years. That is rare. A true treasure indeed. I agree. Tolly is welcome anywhere. How can you resist him?

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Time with with special friends is time well spent. Blessings to you and yours, :) Tammy

Circe said...

I know, it was so much fun! It's like food for my soul to be with and among such strong women, such fun girls, such wonderful friends. I love all my gifts, too!

Janice said...

I love to get together with old friends. So wonderful for all of you.

vivian said...

hi Michelle! Guess what came in the mail today! I love her! thank you so much. Now I need to go in search of the perfect spot to display her christmasy self! Did you recieve my package to you yet? I thought you would have by now. let me know.
It was fun swapping with you! thank you!
hugs
vivian