Sunday, July 03, 2011

The Party

To finish out this series of posts I seem to have going regarding birthdays this month I have to add one including Brittany's parties. Yep, plural. First there was one at Grandma's with the Butler family. Grandma made her this gorgeous, delicious, giant birthday cake. Grandma thinks there is no such thing as too tall when it comes to cakes. You should see her cut them.




On the actual day we had cheesecake at our house with Grandma, Grandpa and special guests Uncle Ron and Aunt Barbra who were in town briefly.


A rare event. A hug between brother and sister after receiving a great gift (DVD of the royal wedding). Lucky for me I caught it on film, it may not happen again until Christmas!


The friend party! This year I was brilliant if I do say so myself. We have Cherry Hill passes and since Brittany was only intending to invite a couple of friends I suggested we make it a big Cherry Hill day. They seemed to have a blast.


They even let the brothers tag along.




Those are my toes. Best. Birthday. Party. Ever. I read my book through most of it. How many times can you say that?

Then we stopped at Yogotogo on the way home. Which just happened to be decked out in cute balloons. I am such a good planner. It really was a great day.


Whew! No more birthdays until September!

2 comments:

Circe said...

You are brilliant. Cherry Hill and Yogo Togo? Perfect! And look how cute your toes are! I think we've reached Nirvana : the state of bliss where it's possible to be #1 mom and read a book at the same time! Way to go!

Camille said...

How fun! I can't believe our kids are getting so big. I remember when you and Tally were both pregnant and about gave Grandma a hear attack when you both announced on the same day that you were having babies. Now here sweet Brittany is all grown up. adorable and talented as ever.