Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Zoo 2011

The kids and I had a great day at the zoo this week.


This is the second year we have met up with our friends the Franks. We became friends when we all lived in Syracuse, several children ago. It is so fun to get together for a good visit with my friend Jen, and to let the kids remember each other.




Josh made friends with Luke, watching rhinos.





Apparently our kids are even bigger than I thought, the same size as Apes!



I love this picture, Jen's boys Chase and Luke checking out the elephants but Josh couldn't get past the smell!


Brittany and Emme. They have been best buddies since they were two. They are getting so tall and lovely. It breaks my heart they can't see each other every day like they used to but I am grateful that they seem to be able to pick up their friendship when they do get to see each other.



Boys and trains. It doesn't get better. I loved that no one wanted to sit with the moms. This was at the end of the day and by then they all had a buddy they wanted to sit with.



Such a fun day! Until next year Franks!


No comments: