Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Park City Summer 2011

Another thing we must do every Summer is go to the Park City Art's Festival. Attending this was our second date a long, long time ago. Now we take the kids and usually make a long weekend of it. I loved these glass balls, I wanted a whole basket to take home.



These sculptures were there last year and my kids were happy to see them back. They are bright and colorful and they move!



Love Park City!

I would LOVE to have one of these gorgeous kinetic sculptures in my yard but even if they were free I would need a bigger yard, that would have to go with a much bigger house and I am happy were I am so I guess no sculpture. They were amazing and hypnotizing to watch though.


Some people with us got a little hot an tired. Luckily there was a curb near these wooden instruments. It was a great little get-away. We all came home inspired!

No comments: