Tuesday, April 10, 2007




I've been ripple-ing!

You know the most fun thing for me about blogs is how they get me all inspired to try something new. I love Alicia's blog, she had so much fun with her ripple blanket and it turned out so lovely I decided I wanted to try. Keep in mind I don't really crochet much and I had certainly never done this before. But it has been really fun! Mine will only be a throw-size afghan and will have lots of boo-boo's, but I love it! And Emily is constantly making me wish I had all sorts of talents that I'm not sure I necessarily have. She did such lovely little sculptures with sculpey clay a few weeks ago I had to try that too. The kids thought it was great fun. And I have already shown my attempt at yummy bread from Amy. Best of all are all the lovely, funny things to look at and enjoy everywhere, Vanessa and Tiffany are two of my favorites in that department. There are just so many fun ladies out there! Thank you so much for brightening my world by sharing yours!

3 comments:

love.boxes said...

What about you? You have tons of great idea as well. Your cute girl turned out darling and I love those colors in that ripple. :)

love.boxes said...

I love the way you paint eyes. So cute!

Anita said...

What a gorgeous ripple blanket!