Saturday, May 19, 2007



New favorite cleaning product!

Well, with all the cleaning going on around here anything that saves time and effort is pretty popular. This stuff is great. You just attatch it to your hose and squirt down your windows. It has a rinse and soap setting and a streak-free something in there that makes it almost streak free. I remember my mom and dad spending a whole Saturday on ladders cleaning the windows. That is just not going to happen around here. But with this stuff we can at least see out our windows, I can do it with a baby on one hip, and it only took me about 30 minutes. Oh, and my kids LOVE to help. I think I found it at Wal-mart for about 7 or 8 bucks.

1 comment:

love.boxes said...

Michelle, I was wondering if it's ok for your garden. I have bleeding heart and other things that I don't want to kill, does it say anything about that on the back?