Friday, November 30, 2007



More Favorites!


Here are a couple more fun Christmas ideas. I purchased this painting (cute cupcake girl, not the paper hat doll!) from Diane awhile ago but it is one of my favorite things and she has some really great stuff in her etsy shop!









Don't you love her snowman?





And I also love this new etsy shop. I found it through Jenn and I got my purchases yesterday and they were just as great in person. I would show you, but I don't want their recipients to see.

I really love this whole handmade Christmas idea but I am really struggling with the men in my life. Has anyone found any great shops on etsy with things for men or even have a great craft they are working on for a guy? I struggle with this every year and could really use some help!

5 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What pretties you have shown today. You are so right. It is nearly impossible to get something for the guys.
Alison

allison said...

Such a good point about handmade and guys. Hmmm...it's not a handmade gift, but how about a handpicked gift? A basket of his favorites (candy, pens, magazines, junkfood, new CD, CD of favorite comic)?

noodle and lou said...

Hooray for Diane (and lucky you for owning that cutie!!) ...her creations are so beautiful aren't they!!?? I have some handmade favorites saved for guy gifts...I like the ones with the hand printed tees. Look at these shops:

Moxie Madness: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=52328

Derisory Designs:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5086983

Charlie and Sarah:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5187760

So glad you like that jewelry shop too! I need to get some gifts from her...the ring was for selfish me:) Happy weekend!! xo..jenn

love.boxes said...

Michelle, I love Diane's stuff especially this snow guy. Cute! I did see some spin tops made on a lathe, but I bet William could/has made some himself.. if he ever does put them in your shop. I want one. :) Also, did you know that Sarah has a blog too. I put it on my blog roll. They did this beautiful harp recital at her grandmas. The picture of all the harps is neat. Talk to you soon. :)

Circe said...

Michelle, I just left you a comment on my own blog. I guess I don't have the system down yet! The snow here is ugly and wet. How is the snow they brought into your town? :) Love ya! Circe