Sunday, November 02, 2008

A Witchy day at Gardiner Village!





















Well, now that I have my camera cable, the kids are in school and Halloween is over I am going to try and get back to regular blogging! So in the spirit of my Sunday Updates I thought I would share our little trip to visit witches last week. Gardiner Village is just so fun and getting to go on a day outing with my sister and mom is just why I am so happy to have moved back. As you can see Joshua loved visiting all the fabulous witches and I think they really inspired me with my own Witchy costume!

3 comments:

Christy said...

We're sorry you didn't stop by! We are soooo close to Gardner Village! We are glad you guys are back.

ittybittyandpretty said...

so sad for some reason i cant see your photo :0( glad you had fun though. xx

Sarah Smiles said...

I love your leaf picture! so beautiful! Cute pictures of your outing! How fun!