Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Drowsy Chaperone

The big kids and I went to the local High School production of the Drowsy Chaperone last night. As always they did a great job. I knew nothing about this one except that one of my friends had seen it at Hale theater and said it was cute. It was an added bonus to find that one of the girls in our ward had a nice large part. She was darling, now I am thinking of asking if she would consider giving Brittany voice lessons. This has become a Spring tradition for the big kids and I, we really enjoy it, even Matthew who may not look it in the picture. I love that our high school does such a great job, making it easy and cheap to expose my kids to live theater. It is still playing tonight and tomorrow if you are in the area!

1 comment:

love.boxes said...

I love the show. It's so fun!