1. Visit Michaels Craft Store and let each kid pick out a project. They had lots of little wood kits under three dollars, a lot for just a dollar.
2. Visit BYU for one of our field trips. William and I are both alumni and yet our kids are completely unfamiliar with the school.
3. Go to the thrift store and let each kid spend three dollars anyway they want.
4. Have art day and paint canvases-the canvas covered cardboard ones are really cheap at Wal-mart.
5. Once at our house in California I let the kids fish in the backyard. Posted it here. I am considering doing it again.6. I think we will do hot rocks again.
7. We will definitely be having an art day with my nieces.
8. This marble launcher looks fun.
10. This is the Place Heritage Park.
11. I signed up for the free bowling at Orchard Lanes here.
12. Trying to decide if I am brave enough to try these Marshmallow guns here.
What are you doing for fun this Summer?