Monday, March 26, 2012

Treehouse Museum

Last week I went with Josh on his field trip to The Treehouse Museum. I have lost count of how many times I have been on this particular field trip. In fact I was very tempted to cancel because I was really not looking forward to chasing kindergartners around for a couple of hours. Luckily Josh's teacher is brilliant and had this field trip set better than all the previous teachers. We spent time doing a play, a craft, learning about fairy tales and then had 15 minutes of running around chaos. See, look how much fun we are having!

Josh was Papa Pig in the play. Just think, I could have missed seeing my boy in pink. Probably not going to happen again any time soon.

Pretty cute Papa Pig huh?

End of the play, in the house that stood. It was a fun day. I can't believe that was my last field trip there. Wait a minute, I think they go in third grade too!

No comments: