Thursday, August 09, 2012

Swimming with our Crazy Dad!


Part of the fun of going to Park City is staying in the fabulous condo William finds for us, which of course has a pool. This year it became even more fun when the spikey ball the boys were playing with ruptured. Our inventive dad decided it would make a perfect swim cap. So he hid Josh from me and then they told me to look. Wow! What a face and hair!

Of course we immediately had to destroy the other ball we had to make another and a father and son team was born.

Then Matthew had to try it. Aren't they cute little aliens? I tell ya, you go to the pool with boys and come home with human anemones!

4 comments:

Life Line said...

Love the hats....

Camille said...

That is so cool. My boys would love that too. Did they stay on while they swam?

Janice said...

I LOVE this post.

Donna Cooper said...

That is great. My son has alopecia, and we are going to an indoor water park in a couple of weeks. Might just try this out. Could be a cool trend! : )