Thursday, June 21, 2007


It's my baby's birthday!!
I can't believe we have had him for a whole year! Yes, he was a jumbo baby, 9lbs 7oz. And you know you have a crafting problem when you are willing to go to this extreme. Our older son Matthew was Batman for halloween and so he insisted that the baby should have a batsuit also. So what did I do? Dyed a little nightgown black and then appliqued the batsign on it! It is pretty cute though. And Matthew was thrilled when he came to meet his brother. He has been so fun and I am so glad we did the whole pregnancy thing one more time to get him! We love you Joshua!!!

6 comments:

LoveDynamite said...

oh to kiss that face what a beautiful baby. My boyfriend loves batman and as for me batman on a baby is to cute:D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him! :)

Amanda Edwards said...

I love that you made this because you're son wanted the baby to wear batman! You are too sweet!
Happy Birthday to the big man! I thought he was older than that, seeing his pics. They grow so fast, it's crazy.

marsha said...

how crafty is that? love the self-made batman logo and dyed shirt!

my son is almost 8 and he's still a batman fan ... =)

and happy birthday littleguy! he's adorable!!!

Natasha Burns said...

what a cutie patootie!

katherine said...

You are so crafty! It shows in the lovely package you sent me, thanks again! Your baby is so cute as batman!