Tuesday, June 05, 2007




Martha's stuff is cute!


I went to Michael's craft store yesterday to check out Martha Stewart's line of craft goodies that I keep seeing on people's blogs and it was really fun! She has so many fun things. I could have taken home one of everything. I did buy a couple of things and the quality seems to be good, as I would expect of Martha. Of course, being Martha the packaging is really nice and cute. The prices were about what I expected, not cheap, but not really expensive. I would definitely reccomend taking one of the 40% off coupons that come in the mail sometimes, you would definitely use it!

3 comments:

Amanda Edwards said...

that shop seems like it would be a crafting paradise. i wish we had it in Australia.

Michelle said...

you would love it!

love.boxes said...

I love that stuff!