Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Santa Came Back!
Well, for those of you who saw my "crying baby meets Santa" picture I wanted you to see Joshua has learned to like Santa! Sunday night we were visited by carolers, Santa and Mrs. Claus! It was so fun, he brought his magic snow globe and we all looked to see if our name was in there. Good news, we were all on the list! This time Santa started with a candy cane and Joshua decided he was alright after all, although he did not linger on his lap!

I finished these little boxes yesterday to put some little gifts in. I liked how they turned out so I thought I would show you. Well, I am off to make my last trip to the post office today, wrap some gifts and probably make MORE candy!

3 comments:

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

I love the peppermint candy making!!! Oh and Snata and Mrs. Claus stopped by?? AWESOME! Look at your little boxes! You guys are too cute for words, your whole little family! xxo

love.boxes said...

Hooray for Joshy!

Alison Gibbs said...

How wonderful that Joshua liked Santa this time. He can be a bit scary looking to a little boy!
Cute little gift boxes.
Alison