Friday, December 14, 2007



What a day!

I hope you haven't all given up on me. I have been caught up in pre-nutcracker craziness. We have just come home from our last dress rehearsal and I am feeling pretty good about things. Considering the day started with my ballerina having a raging urinary tract infection that I was sure would be the end of our Nutcracker plans that is a pretty good statement. After having found a new pediatrician which I hadn't had to do before and struggling through a really ugly morning of sick-kidness the medicine kicked in and it was like a miracle. We made it to rehearsal and I think she will be okay for tomorrow's performance. So I will have lots of pictures of that this weekend(you have been warned!) So it is really nice to have something fabulous like this to look at! My sweet girlfriends in Utah had their Christmas party last week and they all sent me a care package of goodies. They are just the best. We have all know each other forever, most of us since grade school. They even called me from the party so I wouldn't feel too left out. Thanks girls! And Miss Tiffany sent me a new lovebox for my collection and isn't her packaging amazing? And there are all sorts of other goodies int here too. Only Tiff could find Hello Kitty bandaids!One of these days I am going to photograph my collection because I am telling you, it is amazing! Well, Happy weekend. I hope you all get lots of Christmasing done!

6 comments:

Circe said...

I cannot wait to see the Nutcracker pictures! I didn't do gifts for the party...I sent that thing from Baraka shares that was actually a blog post by Trajan. Anyway, I made a donation to them because, honestly, I just could not think of a fun gift to give, and the micro loan idea is pretty cool. That was so nice of Tiffany to send that package. Good luck at Nutcraker! We'll be anxiously waiting to see how it went!

Circe said...

P. S. I am staring a new tradition of giving my kids a love box for Christmas. It's hrd to choose! Help me!!

Natasha Burns said...

HOpe all goes well with the Nutcracker! Thank goodness the medication kicked in!
Tiffany's boxes are so sweet and i love her packaging. It's great you keep in touch with your oldest and dearest friends!

Amanda Edwards said...

sounds like you have the most amazing friends in the world. Merry Christmas to you and your babes!

love.boxes said...

I want to see the whole collection. That would be great since I have no idea what I've made anymore! :) Great photo!

love.boxes said...

... so glad that B is better for her big night!