Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I love my mailman!

I do really love my mailman, he brings me the nicest treats! Of course it is my lovely friends who are really responsible but he gets the fun of delivering!
I won this gorgeous necklace a little while back from Lori . Isn't it pretty? Some of my favorite things, jewelry, pink sparklies and vintage prints! Thanks so much Lori I love it!

Not only is my childhood friend Circe good at sharing the potato chips that used to be in my school lunch (old story from the fourth grade), but she is great at sharing books! She finished this and wanted to share it and I won the giveaway she hosted to give it away. I have started it now and it seems appropriate to send you to read the classic post she did about another book by the same author here. One of my all-time favorite blog posts ever! Luckily Josh still naps and the other two are in school so hopefully that will help curtail the neglect at our house.

Thanks girls, you are the best!

5 comments:

Circe said...

Thanks, Michelle! I hope you're liking the book. I'm reading Vine of Sesire right now. It's so beautifully written, I'm having a hard time skimming to find out what happens!

Circe said...

I love my mailman, too!! I think I'm on emotional overload with school starting or something. Your package made me get all teary! I love my little witch! And No Flying in the House! How thoughtful. Tell Brittany thanks. golda will love the little charm!

Trish said...

I think I'm gonna have to read that series! Everyone seems to be talking about it! Michelle, I think I may have missed the window on those birdie necklaces. :( Do you have any plans to put more in your Etsy shop?

Thanks,

Trish

Camille said...

That post on your friends blog about the book is hilarious! I can totally relate, especially lately.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Michelle- I'm so glad that you like your necklace! I can' wait to start the Twilight series. I have heard such great things! Lori