Tuesday, August 12, 2008

These guys kept me up way too late last night!



I just couldn't stop watching! And then I remembered I get Olympic induced anxiety stomach aches so it was fun to see these guys do so well. It breaks my heart when somebody makes a mistake! These guys were amazing, and hey, I got to finish all the witchy legs while I watched! We are so excited to see the girls tonight!

Oh, and thanks for liking the little witch girls, this is the point I start to get burnt out on them. Elise, you really made me laugh, they do look like the house landed on them from The Wizard of Oz! There should be about six finished ones I hope.

8 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Me too!!! And the swimmers.
I'm intrigued by the sneak peek of the little witch shoes, too.
:)
Cathy

Mikki said...

I'm watching the girls right now. And one of them just fell on her landing. My heart just breaks for them too, when that happens.
I was up til after midnight last night watching the guys, I finally just went to bed because I was falling asleep on the couch.

quiltdude said...

I just wish it wasn't on so late, or maybe that's a good thing otherwise I'd be stuck in front of the telly all day!
X Clare

Camille said...

I love all the summer projects you do with your kids. Brittney's cherry craft is so darling and very creative! We are loving the Olympics too.

Anonymous said...

I cant let my son watch anymore gymnastics. When he isnt cracking up at the floor exercises he's trying to tumble and fall backwards. He doesn't get that you just cant do those moves for the first time! They make it look so easy, dont they.

Elise said...

Those boys freaked me out the other night when I saw them landing on their necks doing a flip over thing.
At first I thought it was a mistake, then the next guy did it. I am glad the US is doing so well.
Glad I could make you laugh!!
Elise

Circe said...

I just started Sister of My Heart, too. I'm only 15 pages in, but I like it. It's fun to have friends who recommend good books!

Circe said...

It was Queen Elizabeth. :) I can't wait to read more of it...if I could keep my eyes open after watching the Olympics for hours!