Thursday, August 21, 2008

Three Little Witches!

Well, I did it! I finally finished some of the witchy girls. I sort of stalled out on this project, not an unusual problem for me. But these three are finished, unless I decide to give everyone a kitty which I might. I have three more to finish, hopefully tonight. I think I will have a little shop update tomorrow. I am going to try and get them listed by 1 pm but it will probably take all day long. I will post a picture in the morning so if you see anyone you would like to give a home leave me a comment or email and I will save myself listing it!

I am quite happy with these little girls. They are my smaller size. They measure about 11" with their hats on. This little one has a purple crinoline slip to match her hair and stockings.
This little Miss is taking her pretty kitty trick or treating. It is hard to tell but her hair is a really soft green.

This little witchy-poo likes a darker green for her hair. Oh, and rick rack trimmed dresses!

There will be fairy brooches in the shop too ( what happens when you forget to make the holes in the pendants? You get to make brooches!). I am so happy some of my necklaces are already on their way to some of my favorite bloggy friends! They sure are fun to make and those fairy images are just absolutely me. Thanks for all the lovely comment you all leave, it is so much more fun to make these funny creations when you have somewhere to show and tell!

3 comments:

Mikki said...

These are adorable. I especially love the one with light green hair. I love the spiderweb dress. Unfortunately, my budged is super tight this month, or I'd have you hold her for me. That's ok. I'm sure she'll find a lovely home.

Linda Summerfield said...

I love your dolls!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Darling witch dolls! I had hoped to get one or two Halloween items up but I have a feeling by the time that happens it'll be Thanksgiving..lol.