Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Jewelry


Those poor little witches wonder if they will ever be done! I keep getting distracted. I am obsessed with pretty necklaces I guess. There was a tutorial on Make and take yesterday that I was thrilled to see. I always wondered what they put on those scrabble tile necklaces I see on etsy to make the hard little dome. Well the mystery was solved and now I am hooked! This is my favorite I made last night/today.
I like the little ladybug too. I have been gluing like crazy this afternoon and will have a bunch of the cutest little fairies ever for the shop tomorrow I hope. I like these necklaces because they are light. As cute as heavier necklaces are they make me feel like I am strangling!

So these too are in the shop today, hoping to be joined by fairies tomorrow and witches by the end of the week.

Oh and this is the fun stuff I have been playing with and the tutorial is here if you want to try too! Oh, and they are giving away a cute pendant too.

6 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Michelle I love the necklaces! SOOOO cute!!

Heather said...

I was so excited to see that tutorial yesterday! I love those kinds of necklaces that are all over Etsy and was thinking about making my own, too. I love the images you picked for yours!
I wished you lived the teensiest bit closer to me in Monterey. It would be so fun to do some crafty stuff together. You know how nutty we Mormon gals can get about our crafts! :) I still say I'm gonna crash one of your Enrichment nights.

noodle and lou said...

You're making necklaces now!!?? Yippeeee!!! They are AWESOME Michelle! SOOO cute! Love those sneak peeks of the witches too...can't wait to see them all finished:):)

enjoy the rest of your week!!!
xoxx...jenn

Unknown said...

what cute necklaces! Those fairies remind me of being small, I loved fairies, I was totally obsessed by them. One night I woke my dad up to tell him there were fairies in my room, I was convinced they were dancing on the door of my closet. Maybe they were...

Elise said...

Those are cute!! Thanks for linking to the tute!! I think I am finally going to get started on some goodies for you instead of just thinking about it.
Elise

KKJD1 said...

How cute, my mil would just have a fit over your fairy! I just like them all! Blessings, Karen