Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Reason I am Looking So Tired This Week

I discovered this BBC series at my library this week, they also have it on netflix. I think Miss Vanessa recommended it to me. I am a sucker for pretty much anything set around the turn of the century or earlier. I have been staying up late this week because I just can't seem to stop watching the Forsyte family, and I do have a few projects I am trying to finish up. It is kind of a Victorian soap opera but well acted and nicely put together. There is a second half I started today. Luckily I don't think it is as long so I should get some sleep soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol! I was the same about two weeks ago when Tess of the D'urbervilles was on. I don't get to watch TV much and most of those period pieces I'm not into anymore. But I was up sewing something and it was the only thing on and it sucked me right in:)
Did you like the Forsythes?
My hubby just got netflix so I'm thinking about all of the foreign/indie films I want and he's been ordering "Emergency"(remember that 70's tv series?) and old movies ..guess I need to get my own account :)
Hope all is going well!