Monday, June 14, 2010

Heeere Cooomes the Train!

We had the first of what will hopefully be many field trips today. My friend Marci called and offered us free tickets to ride the train in Brigham City.
We got to ride in the dining car, just like the pretty gloved and hat-wearing ladies and gentlemen of the 1960's. This is Matthew with his buddy Dallen and his little brother Corbin. They don't get to hang very much since the moved to a lovely new house.

Brittany and the movie star we call Joshua.


It was really a fun ride followed up by a great visit with friends. Yeah Summer!

5 comments:

C. Jane Kendrick said...

You are off to a good summer start!



(Love your dolls. I mean, your real life human dolls and the ones you crafted with material.)

mysteryhistorymom said...

What a fun day! We took a train ride last FAther's Day and it was a blast! Lori

Circe said...

Awesome! Your kids are a riot. I love 'em!

Teachinfourth said...

When I was younger living in Washington I ended up going on a train ride, unfortunately it was in a cattle car so it wasn't quite as luxurious as your trip.

BTW, I came over from cjane's Reader Appreciation.

Christy said...

I really need to call you, but....thank you, thank you for all of the lovely items you sent for Lauren! You are soooo talented and we are grateful for the gifts!