Sunday, July 29, 2007


Favorite things!

Okay, remember how I was going to post some of the things I liked about California in an attempt to help me like it? Did it one time and then not anymore? Well here it goes again. We love this park! Hopefully it will be a part of our routine again starting tomorrow morning. It is about 15 minutes away when we walk and has a great little loop that Joshua and I walk and can see the kids the whole time. They play paleontologist and we (I) get a little exercise. And the weather really is so nice, it stays nice and cool until about 10 or so. And these stairs? Well, let's not say I love them but they are a great part of my new get-in-better-shape-plan. They are literally kicking my butt! Now if I could just quit snacking late at night! So there you go, thought I would give this a try this as Mom's leaving this weekend has made me kind of sad all over again. But having a prettier house has helped. I will put some more pictures up this week, I just want the rooms to be finished before I do. Man, that mother of mine is great at decorating!

5 comments:

Amanda Edwards said...

Oh look at your boys playing togather, so cute! I got your mushroom postcard today! A sunny suprise for me on this wintery day. I can't wait for Spring. Thankyou for taking the time to paint it. It's going up on my corkboard to be admired!

love.boxes said...

Love the stairs.. they keep you young! :)

Marci said...

Hey, I was just thinking that I needed to stop snacking late at night too. But Hey Ice cream after the kids are in bed is to tempting. The stairs will help you. Love the Boys picture, it fun to have them play together.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to have a park so close by!

Sarah Smiles said...

Your house is so pretty. How nice to have a park so close to home. Your Mom is so awesome.