Monday, July 16, 2007




What to do with the kitchen?!

This blog seems to be taking a turn in the home decorating direction. I think that is just to distract me from the chaos that is surrounding me! So I start planning what I will do once the boxes are gone. So the bright blue stuff I had going at the old house is just not going to work here. The granite in the kitchen is just too warm and dark for it to look good. So I am trying to think what next. I am considering these. I think I may go with more jewelled tones of red and green maybe with a little black, although I am afraid of the dust factor up there. Although I do like the colors in my Diane Duda painting and yellow would be happy for a kitchen if I could go mustard enough. What do you think? (I know the important questions plaguing my life, but I gotta have some fun somewhere!)

3 comments:

marsha said...

ohhhhh yeeeeeeeees, I lurve green ... great colour choice!

love.boxes said...

I think all these ideas are good and I love the yellow color. However, as I look at it in the picture, I think the blues work nicely with the brown. You might need like a brown/blue valence to tie things together... although that doesn't work with your table... still thinking... :)

Diane Duda said...

Well, you know what I think...
:)