Monday, July 16, 2007


Well, we had our first trip to the beach!


You can see how excited the kids were although it was much colder than expected. They had a great time playing in the waves but we didn't stay long enough to make them happy, I think Brittany would still be there. She would just squeal every time the waves came. Matthew was a little less sure and made sure he was holding my hand. Joshua was not a fan at all. We went to a place called Half Moon Bay, it was pretty but very misty. I think we will try another beach a little further south next time. But all in all I would have to say it was a successful first adventure!

6 comments:

Amanda Edwards said...

how close is your house to the beach? your kiddies look so happy there! are they settling in ok?

A Fanciful Twist said...

Is it weird to be there??? Your babies!! They are more than adorable!!!xxo

love.boxes said...

Fun! Little c says "hi" to B. :)

camille said...

looks like fun to me!

Natasha Burns said...

What fun! How far from the beach are you?

Heather said...

I see you've found out that Northern California beaches are actually pretty cold most of the time. I'm glad you had fun though!