Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Kitchen before:




And after!







Okay the amazing mother has been here this week and you would not believe what we have accomplished this week! Well here you get to see! Just looking at the before picture, when I was trying to decide what colors to go with, I am almost embarrassed to look at it! Well, my mom always has great ideas and it just looks so cute! We decided to concentrate on the more central part of the kitchen instead of spreading things around like I had done. We also added more black and went with red, green and black. Oh, and apparently we may have a bit of a chicken theme going too. All the blue stuff, which I still really like, is probably going to find a home in the library type area we are trying to create. Anyhow I think it is so much cuter now. Hope you agree! There will be more pictures as we move along. I am thinking of having a give-away next week to celebrate the absence of boxes from our lives so check back!

5 comments:

love.boxes said...

It turned out to be sooo pretty! Love the star! :)

Amanda Edwards said...

Cute little painting there of the girl with the quilt!:) Was it good to see your mom?

Marci said...

LOVE IT! Love it! We miss you too.

Camille said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your kitchen!

Sarah Smiles said...

Wow! what fun. It is looking great.