Friday, July 13, 2007




Okay guys, here is where I need your help!


This is Matthew's room, he is almost five. Tiff at Loveboxes told me that these colors would be alright and I think she was right. We also have big blue shelves the same color as the bedspread the will go up on the walls and have primary colored legos sitting on them. I found some fabric in my stash that I think ties the colors together. It has big sailboats and I really like it. Now I don't know what to do with it. The room has these little, high windows that I put temporary fabric in just to keep out the morning sun. So I could make some kind of window treatment. Or cut it into squares and make some kind of quilt for the end of the bed. Anyone have any ideas? Thought about painting some canvases but don't really know what they should be of. Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new home is absoloutely lovely!! Do you love it??? It has a feel of your last home?? The fireplace perhaps??? How did I miss seeing this??? I have been up to my elbows in paint these days!!! xoxoxox
Love the blue. And the boats!!!

Amanda Edwards said...

wow, i can't believe you have started decorating already! those little windows would look fun if they were covered in a solid blue or green fabric so that when the light comes through it will be blue or green light and give a kind of underwater feel. does that make sense? or I just thought, blue cellophane would do this perfectly!

love.boxes said...

You are in CA, you could do boats, boats don't go as well in Utah I don't think, so it might be fun. I love the paint colors... so bright!!!

Anonymous said...

What a terrific water room!