Thursday, March 15, 2007

Look what I found!
I am so exctied! Look what I found at Wal-mart today for 88 cents! Yes you heard right 88 cents! When I was in about 4th grade these chapsticks in the little metal tin were the big deal. All the really cool girls had multiple flavors, and there were a lot of flavors. Kim, from the previous post, she had a lot of flavors. Me, I think I owed one, once. So imagine my joy when there they were today! Yes, I know, I am a total dork. But I am a happy dork! I am sure they were a different brand and the smell isn't quite as strong as I remember but the nostalgia is still doing it for me! Does anyone else remember these?

7 comments:

liz said...

I never had one but I think my sister had watermelon. the scent came to mind as soon as I saw your photo. I love the tins too. they better be making a comeback! I want my own.

love.boxes said...

Oh yeah! Someone in my family lost mine and I'm still kind of mad at them about it. :)

Anonymous said...

88 cents?????????????? I want one now!!! Don't care how I want it now... I guess I have to drive to a wal-mart like tons of minutes away if I want one!!!! You girl were adorable! I bet you still are!!!!! What a doll!!xxo, Vanessa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Why don`t you tell me these thing`s?I`v told you 100 times.(By the way it`s cute.)
Brittany

Jenni said...

ooooohhhh, i do remmeber them, they were gold and some other color if i remember correctly. wow, what a blast from the past!

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Gosh. I LOVED these as a kid! I remember getting them in my stocking at Christmas. I also remember giving them to my mom to hold in her purse, the thing slid open and got gross stuff stuck all in it. yuck. But, they were fun while they lasted! I'll be picking up one for me and one each for my sisters on my next trek to WM!