Thursday, March 15, 2007



Tiffany at loveboxes posted a picture of the two of us as little girls with some of our friends the other day. I was going through some things with my mom yesterday and found this one. It is the first day of 2nd grade. Tiff is wearing the beautiful gingham dress trimmed with velvet her mom made her( her mom always did sew her the most lovely dresses), I am in the middle, notice the cute little denium purse my mom made me. And that beautiful little girl with the ringlets is our friend Kim. Boy were we cute!

3 comments:

love.boxes said...

Michelle, look how adorable we all are. If you ever get a chance, I would pay for a copy of this picture. Our other friend is Kim. Isn't she lovely and she is still our good friend too. We are very blessed in the friend department!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!So does Tiff!
Brittany

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!So does Tiff!
Brittany